thegemmed.com is all about hands-on, raw and authentic guidance. A place that offers simple yet effective tools for empowerment, for focusing mindset towards growth in life and business.
In this space, we talk about mental wellbeing, self-care, the law of attraction, meditation and mindfulness so please bare this in mind when submitting an article.
TYPES OF SUBMISSIONS:
- Mental Health
- Art Therapy
- Creative Projects for Mindfulness
- Creative Projects for Children
- Business, Décor, Technology or Music in relation to the above categories.
Please ensure that you have read the following guidelines before submitting your article.
- All submissions must be sent to via this submissions form.
- Your submission must include 2 – 4 images at high resolution.
- Give proper credit to any images used – include links.
- Include quotes, gifs and link back to other websites where necessary.
- If you use anyone else’s content in your post, please ensure that you have permission and always link back to anyone else’s work.
- Make sure you have a professional headshot and a short bio that can be added to your article.
- Please bear in mind that we have a high volume of submissions and we regret that we cannot always reply to each and every submission. We ask that you please do not send any follow-up emails regarding the status of your submission. We read every single email but since we get so many we cannot respond to everyone, even if we do decide to go ahead and feature your submission.
- If necessary someone in the team may contact you for additional information regarding your submission.
- thegemmed.com reserves the right to edit any descriptive text submitted, including but not limited to spelling and grammar corrections.
- thegemmed.com reserves the right to reject submissions that have already been featured on other websites. If your submission is accepted for publication, please allow a minimum of 14 days for us to prepare and schedule when your article will be published.
- thegemmed.com reserves the right to edit any photos submitted, including but not limited to, re-sizing, brightening and cropping.
- If you think your product or service would suit the The Gemmed audience, please contact us with any details and images.